Copyright © Maria Crispin.
All rights reserved.
Posts tagged greenpeace.
Now using 100% clean energy, Facebook is collaborating with Greenpeace to promote the use of such clean energy, as well as end the use of coal, an extremely wasteful, harmful, dirty source of energy. Good work Facebook
* * * * * * * * * * *
5 reasons to use ‘Ecosia’ as your search engine:
1. They donate 80% of their revenue - not just profits - to the World Wildlife Fund
2. It’s prettier than Google, Yahoo or any other equivalent
3. The search engine reach is exactly the same as that of any other ‘main’ search engine, so you won’t have to compromise on power
4. It’s eco-friendly, powered by green electricity from Greenpeace Energy
5. Ecosia has already donated well over £350,000 to the WWF’s rainforest program… pretty impressive considering the site currently has under 300,000 users worldwide, most of whom are in Germany
Deep sea destruction funded by European taxpayers. New blog & report via Greenpeace: http://t.co/PStVaVhW
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
ZHONG YU UNCOVERED WATER POLLUTION FROM FACTORIES IN CHINA LINKED TO NIKE AND ADIDAS. HER STORY: HTTP://BIT.LY/QN0MXB
via Greenpeace: http://bit.ly/qn0Mxb
I was an Adidas fangirl, I’m not anymore. Other cunt brands to avoid include; Puma, H&M, Lacoste & Nike.
Click the link to read more…
A little while ago I wrote on here, asking people to save the Rainbow Warrior.
Well, it’s fine again. The Rainbow Warrior III is up and sailing. Thanks for the help.
"This is the first time that Greenpeace has purpose built a ship which is environmental in design, set for sailing and perfect for the purpose of spreading the message of sustainability and peace to the world"
Greenpeace is currently in the process of rebuilding their Rainbow Warrior, the world’s first purpose built environmental ship. The old ship has been working for 52 years, 21 of those years solely for Greenpeace, and it’s time for it to retire.
The new ship will do all the things that old ship did and more:
promote clean energy, defend our forests and protect our oceans.
With this ship Greenpeace can go to every part of the earth with minimum impact on our environment. It can encourage people to be greener and more aware whilst targeting those that knowingly spoil nature for their own gain.
If you want, you can make a donation towards finishing the ship here
Part of Greenpeace’s ‘No to Trident’ campaign. If you think nuclear weapons are a good idea you are a fucking idiot